Strategies for High-Stakes Interaction
Having high-stakes interactions often includes intense emotions, conflicting perspectives and unpredictable outcomes. Quality conversations are the foundation of strong relationships, and with today’s fast pace and complex environment, mastering this critical set of interpersonal skills can produce tangible results for your organization. By learning to navigate sticky situations, a productive high-stakes interaction can create priceless opportunities to speak up, be heard and influence others. This workshop is interactive and includes small group work to apply strategies for the real world and help create a foundation of successful communications.
You Will Learn How to:
- Identify the characteristics of a high-stakes interaction
- Understand the neuroscience behind our behaviors and choices
- Identify specific strategies to choose the best response, not react
- Notice your triggers and the information emotion brings to decision making
- Develop a safe environment to talk about almost anything
- Create more productive results by moving from a “me” to a “we” mindset
- Increase your influencing skills and boost your credibility
- Practice a high-stakes conversation in a safe environment
$395 (includes instruction, seminar manual, lunch, certificate of completion, parking and refreshment breaks)
All dates meet from 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
6/25/2014Wednesday - #147MBD