Effective Management for Supervisors
Getting the Maximum Results from Others
The best supervisors know that management is more than assigning and monitoring tasks. It is a combination of skills, relationships and focus. You’ll learn how to develop the traits of effective supervisors, how to lead your employees to new levels, and how to use proven delegation and empowerment strategies.
You Will Learn How to:
- Increase staff performance
- Turn conflict into consensus
- Get employees to willingly do things they would not do on their own
- Create a culture of teamwork based on mutual trust and respect
- Pre-approved for 5 credit hours with HRCI
HRCI Pre-approved Course
* The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for a recertification credit.
$430 (includes instruction, seminar manual, lunch, refreshments, certificate of completion and parking)
All dates meet from 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.