Finance for Non-Financial Managers
The most efficient companies have clear vision and strategies based on data-driven analysis. Every employee is more effective when they understand the incredible power of making decisions based on financial and accounting information. But you don’t have to be a numbers guru to be successful. This easy-to-understand seminar will help anyone optimize decision-making through the effective use of financial statements.
You Will Learn How to:
- Evaluate the profitability of new products, services, equipment replacements, leases and more
- Present your ideas and recommendations based on financial projections
- Understand ratios, balance sheets, income and cash flow statements
- Apply the impact of business decisions on your firm’s profitability
- Evaluate and compare your firm’s financial position to your competitors’ and to the industry as a whole
All dates meet from 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
12/11/2013Wednesday - #147FBB
Steve Kerrick is a partner in the firm of Mountjoy Chilton Medley, and has 30 years of experience in public accounting. He has worked with many individuals and businesses on financial, tax and estate planning matters. He also holds series seven and series 66 securities licenses.