Tools, Strategies and Best Practices
There is only one thing that we can count on in the workplace: things will change rapidly. A toolbox of simple techniques is offered to help build high morale and resilience during periods of change. You’ll examine personal, interpersonal and workplace systems to identify the most appropriate techniques for your specific change environment. In-class development of a personal action plan will extend your learning experience to the workplace.
You Will Learn How to:
- Recognize the five typical reactions to change
- Minimize the negative effects of change
- Transform change resisters into change supporters
- Anticipate and avoid the eight mistakes organizations make during change
- Apply techniques that build a high-morale, high-trust environment
$349 (includes instruction, seminar manual, lunch, certificate of completion, parking, and refreshment breaks)
All dates meet from 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
06/19/2013Wednesday - #137MBC
James Hale is founder and CEO of PathChoices, a company of risk takers dedicated to helping people ascend on their career paths. His focus is on the journey of change, where people create a work environment different than what they currently have. He loves the classroom and development of video training programs, but also has a passion for personal coaching to help people thrive in their chosen careers and at times of transition.