Research Grant Writing Workshop
This course is for faculty with limited experience writing grants, graduate students, and staff who assist faculty in grant development.
Earn a Grant Writing Certificate
The three-day intensive Grant Writing Certificate program delivers in-depth training in developing competitive, high-quality grant applications. Learn more.
This daylong course in grant writing for research-related proposals is led by Becky Crump, GPC and Johna Rodgers, GPC. The duo has a combined 55 years working with faculty and staff from institutions of higher education, K-12 education, non-profit organizations, foundations, and government agencies. They have brought in a combined $200 million to their stakeholders, succeeding amid the complexities and changes in the grant writing world.
After the workshop, you will also receive a one-hour coaching session to review and improve your grant application.
You Will Learn How to:
- Draft each section of a research-related grant proposal
- Find funding opportunities and identify funding agency requirements
- Understand budget requirements and preparations
- Understand specific university requirements for grant proposal submission
- Understand the grant submission process including working with mentors, collaborators, program officers, and the grant review panel for their respective funding agency
$430 (includes instruction, certificate of completion and parking)
8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Future DatesSign up to be notified about future sessions of this seminar.