Becoming an Extraordinary and Effective Problem Solver
Proven Methods for Finding the Best Solutions
So, what’s the difference between a problem solver and an extraordinary problem solver? Find out by attending this seminar. Identified by many as a career-survival skill, effective problem solving is becoming increasingly important at all levels of the organization. Discover how to give yourself and your department or organization a competitive advantage.
You Will Learn to:
- Identify and dissect worthy problems
- Change what others may see as overwhelming problems into solvable issues
- Lead effective problem solving in a team environment
- Establish yourself and your staff as “go-to” problem solvers for the organization
- Pre-approved for 5 credit hours with HRCI
HRCI Pre-approved Course
* The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for a recertification credit.
$395 (includes instruction, seminar manual, lunch, certificate of completion, parking, and refreshment breaks)
All dates meet from 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
02-11-2016Thursday - #167HBA
Future DatesSign up to be notified about future sessions of this seminar.