Get your feet wet with this performance course that provides practical training in speech preparation and delivery. This class will empower participants to know their objective, organize content and properly prepare to deliver professional messages that inform, influence and persuade others.
You Will Learn How to:
- Incorporate essential elements that gain attention, establish credibility and help listeners remember
- Speak informatively and persuasively
- Conduct self-analysis and measure success
- Pre-approved for 5 credit hours with HRCI
- This program is valid for 6.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
$430 (includes instruction, seminar manual, lunch, refreshments, certificate of completion and parking)
All dates meet from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
09/26/17Tuesday - #187CBD
Future DatesSign up to be notified about future sessions of this seminar.