Dealing Positively with Natural Conflict
Celebrating and Exploiting the Differences at Work
Did you know that conflict can actually enhance your effectiveness at work when positively resolved? Did you know that leveraging diversity in approaches can be a key competitive advantage? And, conversely, that trying to create a consistently collaborate culture usually leads to dangerous mediocrity? This seminar was specially designed to help you understand individual approaches to conflict stimulation and resolution and learn new strategies for resolving and leveraging inevitable workplace conflict.
What You'll Learn
- Appreciate and leverage conflict that naturally arises from important, different perspectives
- Create a climate that stimulates heated discussion and ideas yet achieves effective resolution and direction
- Improve interpersonal management with diverse staff
- Improve your interpersonal motivation and productivity
- Reduce your stress level and enhance your focus on what matters
- Prevent needless future conflicts, yet encourage important ones
- Maximize positive outcomes
We are not currently offering this seminar. Sign up to be notified when it will be offered again.
Virginia Denny brings over 30 years of training experience to her participants. Throughout her career, she has helped thousands of participants get the tools they need to excel in their positions. As the director of professional development, she provides strategic consulting and facilitation services to area businesses. Degrees in psychology and organizational communication contribute to a human-potential focus in her work. Additionally, her master's in human resource education provides the most cutting-edge information in the field to help learners get the tools they need to be effective.