Everyday Technical Writing for Hesitant Writers
What we say in writing has a long-term impact on our employees, our customers and our careers. However, we rarely put much thought or planning into these sometimes-daily tasks. We often see writing as a gift rather than the skill it truly is - a skill that can be developed and improved with just a few easy tools, templates and tips. After this seminar, participants will never look at a simple email or quarterly report the same again.
You Will Learn How To:
- Clearly articulate the purpose of daily writing requirements
- Recognize and more appropriately address a specific audience
- Apply an active voice to daily writing
- Use more precise and concise language
- Develop strategies for writing with colleagues
- This program is valid for 6.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
$430 (includes instruction, seminar manual, refreshments, certificate of completion and parking)
All dates meet from 8:30 a.m.— 4:30 p.m.
11/20/19Wednesday - #207EBC
Notify MeSign up to be notified about future sessions of this and similar seminars.