Working with Difficult People
In one of our most popular and useful seminars, you will learn how to work with the “know-it-all’s,” the “aggressives,” the “victims,” and six other types of difficult people. You’ll be introduced to tools to identify the reasons behind conflict, including the “Enneagram,” which reveals and explains why some people are more difficult to deal with than others. The tips you will receive will guide the effectiveness of your professional and personal relationships throughout your life.
You Will Learn to:
- Identify ways to work more effectively with those who confront and disagree with you
- Determine if and how you might be a difficult person
- Flex to different conflict styles and manage stressors or “hot buttons”
- Reduce personal stress when dealing with unsettling people or situations
- Build stronger and supportive relationships with obstructive coworkers
$349 (includes instruction, seminar manual, lunch, certificate of completion, parking, and refreshment breaks)
All dates meet from 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
Virginia Denny brings over 30 years of training experience to her participants. Throughout her career, she has helped thousands of participants get the tools they need to excel in their positions. As the director of professional development, she provides strategic consulting and facilitation services to area businesses. Degrees in psychology and organizational communication contribute to a human-potential focus in her work. Additionally, her master's in human resource education provides the most cutting-edge information in the field to help learners get the tools they need to be effective.