Beyond Conflict Management
Turning Differences into Positive Business Relationships
Conflicts and disagreements happen every day; successful companies use this energy in a positive way to harness differences in a healthy manner. This interactive seminar will provide you with the tools to understand and manage differences in the workplace, improve communication, and create a positive and productive workplace environment.
You Will Learn to:
- Employ techniques of interest-based negotiation to build and maintain successful, productive work relationships
- Become a better listener
- Employ good communication and mutual respect in managing workplace misunderstandings
- Use language and non-verbal communication effectively
- Pre-approved for 5 credit hours with HRCI
HRCI Pre-approved Course
* The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for a recertification credit.
$395 (includes instruction, seminar manual, materials, lunch, certificate of completion, parking and refreshment breaks)
All dates meet from 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
08/24/16Wednesday - #177BBF
Future DatesSign up to be notified about future sessions of this seminar.