Project Managers: Take Your Career to the Next Level—You've Earned It!
Earn Your Program Management Certificate Today!
- Complete the Program Management Essentials seminar
- This class will run for eight weeks, three hours each week for a total of 24 hours/Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- The total fee is $1,495, which includes books
Contact Julijana Curcic at 502.852.5636 with additional questions.
Gain recognition in your field and earn your Program Management certificate from the University of Louisville in as little as six weeks. Becoming a program manager is a great way for a project manager to take his or her career to the next level. Program managers manage multiple, complex projects to achieve strategic and organizational results.
The Program Management Professional (PgMP) is the latest of PMI's growing suite of credentials. Roles of a program manager typically include:
- Defining and initiating projects
- Assigning and directing project managers
- Overseeing programs and working to ensure their success
- Making recommendations to modify programs to better achieve strategic objectives
- Keeping strategic goals at the forefront of all project activities
- Prioritizing and integrating competing initiatives
Participants must have one of the following before enrolling in the certificate program:
- An active Project Management Professional (PMP) credential
- Certificate in Project Management from UofL
- Equivalent experience as a project management practitioner
When you register for the course below, you will be able to enroll in the program management certificate program at no additional charge.