Professional Communication Certificate
Send a powerful message. Earn your certificate in less than six months.
Successful careers are built on the ability to communicate effectively in a broad range of circumstances. This certificate will help you develop powerful speaking, writing and interpersonal communication skills. Participants must complete a total of six seminars (four foundation requirements and two electives as outlined below) and pass an exam for each seminar.
- Public Speaking – March 25, 2015
- Emotional Intelligence – December 3, 2014
- Business Writing (select one)
- Interpersonal Skills (select one)
Select two from the following:
- NEW! Communicating with Style – July 24, 2014 *
- Creating Dynamic Relationships – July 29, 2014
- NEW! Find Your Strengths – August 12, 2014
- Beyond Conflict Management: Turning Differences into Positive Business Relationships – August 26, 2014
- Providing Superior Customer Service – September 10, 2014
- Business Writing Basics – October 1, 2014 *
- Managing People: New Tools for Today's Workplace – October 7, 2014
- Developing High Performing Work Teams – October 30, 2014
- The Effective Manager's Secret Weapon: Keys to Positive and Constructive Feedback – November 6, 2014
- Advanced Business Writing – November 19, 2014 *
- Working with Difficult People – February 12, 2015
- Becoming an Effective and Efficient Communicator – February 26, 2015 *
- NEW! They Drive Me Crazy! Bridging Generational Gaps in the Workplace – March 11, 2015
- Motivational Techniques for More Powerful Performance – March 17, 2015
- Listen Like a Leader – April 21, 2015
*Class can be applied as a foundation requirement or program elective.
If the seminar you need to complete your certificate is not currently offered, it will be scheduled again. Visit the seminar page and sign up to be notified about future sessions.
When you register for a seminar, you will be able to enroll in a certificate program at no additional charge.