Credentialize yourself or your employees with a certificate from the University of Louisville
Our certificate programs are designed for individuals or teams who are looking to build their skill sets and contribute more effectively to their organizations. Learn more about the individual certificate requirements and follow your own timeline to earn a certificate in one of the following areas:
Led by expert instructors, these programs will help you:
- Develop business skills that are immediately applicable to the workplace
- Become more efficient, productive and knowledgable in your area of expertise
- Network and share best practices with Louisville's diverse and evolving business community
- Get ahead in your career and increase your earning potential
- Earn recognition from your employer
How do the certificate programs work?
Our certificate programs were developed to provide individuals with the latest information and best practices specific to each discipline. These robust, targeted learning certificates require consistent attendance and a passing exam grade of 70% or above for each class within the program. Upon program completion and the passing of necessary exams, participants will receive a framed certificate from the University of Louisville. To see a list of our upcoming seminars, view our seminar calendar. For more detailed information, please visit our frequently asked questions.
For more information about our certificate programs, contact Jeanie Habich at 502.852.6597.