Earn Your Project Management Certificate from UofL
Advance your career, build your resume, or give your team the tools they need with a Project Management Certificate.
The Skills You Need, From the Industry's Best
You'll walk away from our program with practical tools and skills that can be applied immediately to your job. During in-person, evening classes at UofL's ShelbyHurst Campus, you'll learn how to apply project management best practices from expert practitioners. As a PMI® Registered Education Provider, our program is based on universally recognized processes and knowledge areas.
Earn Your Project Management Certificate
- Complete the Fundamentals of Project Management and Project Management: Practical Application seminars. When you register for one of the required seminars you will be able to enroll in the Project Management certificate program at no additional charge.
- Total program fee is $2,615, which includes all necessary books and materials.
- The certificate fulfills the formal education requirements needed to apply for the Project Management Professional® (PMP) and Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM) exams. Participants will earn a total of 48 hours/Professional Development Units (PDUs)
Spring or Fall Sessions:
- 16-week program; three-hour classes meet weekly on Thursdays
- Eight-week program; three-hour classes meet twice weekly on Mondays and Thursdays
Start Your Project Management Certificate Today
Fundamentals of Project Management
08/10/2017 - 08/31/2017
02/15/2018 - 03/8/2018
06/04/2018 - 06/14/2018
Monday & Thursday #187MBA
Summer Intensive 2018
Project Management: Practical Application
09/07/2017 - 11/30/2017
03/15/2018 - 06/7/2018
06/18/2018 - 7/26/2018
Monday & Thursday #187MBB
Summer Intensive 2018
** Skips 11/23/2017
The Fundamentals course is a prerequisite for the Practical Application seminar. If you have previous project management experience, or have completed a college-level project management fundamentals course, the Fundamentals seminar may be waived, which would allow you to enroll directly in the Practical Application seminar. Complete the information request form to learn more.
Your Path To Success