Procedures for Fleet Fuel Program
- Identifies need to purchase fuel for vehicles owned by the University of Louisville.
- Completes the Fuel Card/PIN# Order Form. This form is to be used to request additional and/or replacement cards, order new cards, and to order or delete PIN numbers.
- Reviews the Fuel Card/PIN# Order Form.
- Completes the necessary forms to request a fuel card account and submits forms to the Fuel Card Provider.
- Contacts the department after the card has been received.
- Card Pickup: The individual authorized to order cards will be required to sign the Fuel Card Log and Fuel Card Program Agreement Form at the time of pickup. If the authorized individual cannot be present at the time of pickup, a request must be made in writing to the ProCard Office, Attn: Charlotte Numann.
- PIN#: Fuel provider will email PIN number(s) to department contact.