Fuel Card Procedures
- Identifies need to purchase fuel for vehicles owned by the University of Louisville.
- Appoints a Vehicle Coordinator. Only a Vehicle Coordinator can request cards and PIN numbers.
- Completes the and/or . (Forms should be sent via email to email@example.com.)
- Reviews the Fuel Card and PIN# Order Forms.
- Submits forms to the fuel card provider.
- Contacts the Vehicle Coordinator when the card or PIN is ready.
- Card Pickup: The Vehicle Coordinator will be required to sign the Fuel Card Log at the time of pickup. If the vehicle coordinator cannot be present at the time of pickup, a request must be made in writing to the ProCard Office, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PIN#: ProCard Office will email PIN number(s) to the Vehicle Coordinator.