Holiday Schedule for 2013-2014
Holiday schedule for 2013-2014
Departments should begin to plan early for mailing needs. If you expect to send or receive United States Postal Service (USPS), overnight/express deliveries, or critical, time-sensitive mail during the holiday schedule, please observe the dates indicated below. Please plan early for any mailings you may want processed before the holidays.
1. December 19, 2013 – Permit mailings must be scheduled in advance and received in the Permit Center to assure processing before the Holiday.
2. December 23, 2013 – All large mailings in excess of 500 pieces to be metered should be received by Postal Services. All regular mail needing metering, picked up on the routes, will be processed. All outgoing mail (metered mail) must be prepared by 9:30 a.m. for your carrier to pick up and bring back to Postal Service for processing.
3. December 24, 2013 - Closed
4. January 2, 2014 – Belknap and HSC counters closed.
5. January 3, 2014 – Regular counter hours resume.
Counters will be closed December 24, 2013 through January 2, 2014. Regular hours will resume Friday, January 3, 2014.
**Postal Services will be open Thursday December 26, Friday December 27, Monday December 30, and Tuesday December 31, 2013 at the Belknap Campus location to allow departments to pick up their departmental mail.
Pick up time - 8:00 a.m. -10:00 a.m.
If there are any concerns, please contact Don at Postal Service at 852-6699.
HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY HOLIDAY!