Five undergraduate degree programs are offered within the department.
- B.A. in Political Science with Track in Applied Politics
- B.A. in Political Science with Track in Global Politics and International Affairs
- B.S. in Political Science with a Track in Law & Public Policy
- Minor in Political Science
The Department of Political Science offers its undergraduate majors an opportunity to earn both a B.A. (or B.S.) degree and an M.A. degree at an accelerated pace. Students enrolled in the accelerated program can earn the M.A. degree in approximately a calendar year.
- Political Science: Kristopher Grady, Ford Hall 202, (502) 852-1928, email@example.com
Remember in order to Graduate
- You need 50 hours at the 300+ level (Senior College Hours)
- You need to have 121 total hours to graduate
- You need at least a 2.00 GPA inside your major and a 2.00 GPA outside your major
- You can use four repeats to take bad grades out of calculation (not off your record)
- Remember: If you transfer, none of your grades count toward your U of L GPA.
- You can only use 40 hours in your major for a BA
- You can appeal the following: Grades, Withdrawal Dates