Tricia J. Gray, Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor, Political Science
- Second Floor, Room 209
- Ford Hall, Belknap Campus
- Ph.D. Political Science, August 2000 Miami University, Oxford, OH
- M.A. Political Science, August 1994 Miami University, Oxford, OH
- B.A. Political Science and Spanish, May 1993 University of Louisville, Louisville, KY
- POLS 201 Fundamentals of American Government
- POLS 202 Comparative Political Systems
- POLS 299 Honors Seminar: Introduction to Political Science
- POLS 330 International Relations
- POLS 370 Comparative Political Development in Latin America
- POLS 371 Latin America in the World
- POLS 399 Latino Political Issues
- POLS 495 Women in Developing Countries
- POLS 563 Women in Developing Countries
- POLS 647 Seminar in Latin American Politics
Honors & Awards
- Graduate Student Achievement Award, 1999.
- Graduate School Dissertation Research Award, 1998.
- Graduate Student Achievement Award, 1996.
- Representative, Graduate Student Association, 1994-1995.
- Representative, Department of Political Science Graduate Studies Committee, 1994-1995.
- Eleanor O. Sullivan Senior Political Science Award, University of Louisville, 1992.
- Intern, District Office of U.S. Representative Romano Mazzoli, Summer 1992.
- Erin Lyons Rouse Junior Political Science Award, University of Louisville, 1991.
- Governor’s Scholar Trustee Scholarship, University of Louisville, 1988-1993.