As a member of the University Community, if you are the victim of sexual misconduct you have the right to a Title IX sex discrimination complaint with the University's Title IX coordinators, in addition to filing a criminal complaint with the University Police.
Title IX Reporting:
(502) 852-5787 Dean of Students
(502) 852-6536 Human Resources / Mary Elizabeth Miles
Advocacy & Support Services:
(502) 852-2663 PEACC Program 24/7
(502) 852-6585 Counseling Center
(502) 589-4313 Crisis and Information Center /after hours