Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Personal tools
You are here: Home Title IX

Title IX

by White,Tim last modified Nov 06, 2014 09:29 AM

As a member of the University Community, if you are the victim of sexual misconduct you have the right to a Title IX sex discrimination complaint with the University's Title IX coordinators, in addition to filing a criminal complaint with the University Police.

Title IX Reporting:

               (502) 852-5787                   Dean of Students


               (502) 852-6536                   Human Resources / Mary Elizabeth Miles



Advocacy & Support Services:

                (502) 852-2663                 PEACC Program 24/7


Counseling Services:

                (502) 852-6585                 Counseling Center

                (502) 589-4313                  Crisis and Information Center /after hours

Document Actions

To report an emergency, dial 852-6111 or 911.

Personal tools