Submit an Abstract 2015
Abstract submission is now open. The deadline to submit an abstract is Monday, April 6 at 5pm. We will confirm submitted abstracts by email.
Submit your abstract
- Deadline: April 6, 2015 by 5pm
- Fill in the form below -- be sure to include status of first author (Undergrad, Grad or Postdoc/Resident). Staff wishing to submit a poster as first author should click the Postdoc/Resident category and include a note above the abstract body.
- Cut and paste your abstract from a word processing file or type it in directly (no special characters).
Poster boards are the standard size used by the Society for Neuroscience, approximately 3' h x 6' w.
Undergraduate, Graduate Student and Postdoctoral/Resident Researcher divisions are eligible for cash prizes for 1st - 3rd places.
Poster Judging Criteria:
Presenters will have 5 minutes to present their posters and should address the following in their presentations:
- Why was this study done? What is your primary hypothesis?
- What is the major conclusion and why is it significant to the field?
- What is the biggest weakness of the study?
- What was your role in the study?
Faculty and Postdoctoral Researchers willing to be poster judges should contact SFNChap@louisville.edu, using "poster judge" as subject line.
Thank you for your interest, and good luck!