Submit an Abstract 2015
Abstract submission is now open. The deadline to submit an abstract is Tuesday, March 31 at 5pm. We will confirm submitted abstracts by email.
Submit your abstract
- Deadline: March 31, 2015 by 5pm
- Fill in the form below -- be sure to include status of first author (Undergrad, Grad or Postdoc/Resident).
- Cut and paste your abstract from a word processing file or type it in directly (no special characters).
Poster boards are the standard size used by the Society for Neuroscience, approximately 3' h x 6' w.
Undergraduate, Graduate Student and Postdoctoral/Resident Researcher divisions are eligible for cash prizes for 1st - 3rd places.
Poster Judging Criteria:
Presenters will have 5 minutes to present their posters and should address the following in their presentations:
- Why was this study done? What is your primary hypothesis?
- What is the major conclusion and why is it significant to the field?
- What is the biggest weakness of the study?
- What was your role in the study?
Faculty and Postdoctoral Researchers willing to be poster judges should contact SFNChap@louisville.edu, using "poster judge" as subject line.
Thank you for your interest, and good luck!