Submit an Abstract 2014
Abstract submission is now open. The deadline to submit an abstract has been extended to Friday, April 4 at 5pm. We will confirm submitted abstracts by email by April 7. Note that you must register for the meeting separately.
Submit your abstract
- Deadline: April 4, 2014 by 5pm
- Fill in the form below -- be sure to include status of first author (Undergrad, Grad or Postdoc/Resident).
- Cut and paste your abstract from a word processing file or type it in directly (no special characters).
Poster boards are the standard size used by the Society for Neuroscience, approximately 3' h x 6' w.
Undergraduate, Graduate Student and Postdoctoral/Resident Researcher divisions are eligible for cash prizes for 1st - 3rd places. 1st place winners of the Graduate Student and Postdoctoral/Resident Researcher divisions are nominated for a Chapter Travel Award to attend the SFN national meeting in the fall. 1st place winner of the Graduate Student division is invited to give a talk at next year's Neuroscience Day.
Poster Judging Criteria:
Presenters will have 5 minutes to present their posters and should address the following in their presentations:
- Why was this study done? What is your primary hypothesis?
- What is the major conclusion and why is it significant to the field?
- What is the biggest weakness of the study?
- What was your role in the study?
Faculty and Postdoctoral Researchers willing to be poster judges should contact SFNChap@louisville.edu, using "poster judge" as subject line.
Thank you for your interest, and good luck!