Master of Science in Computer Science
We are happy to guide you through the admission and application process for the Master of Science in Computer Science degree online.
Apply OnlineApply Today Request More Info
Anyone seeking admission to the Graduate School, University of Louisville, for the purpose of pursuing the Master of Science in Computer Science must provide the following:
- Completed application for admission
- $60 non-refundable application fee
- Evidence of a bachelor's degree with a minimum 2.75 cumulative grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale. Note: Applicants with bachelors' degrees outside Computer Engineering/Computer Science may need to complete undergraduate prerequisites before applying to the master's program. Contact Online Learning to learn more.
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work
- Minimum test scores on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) of 1000 on the old GRE scale or 295 on the revised scale (Verbal and Quantitative scores combined)
- Two recommendation forms (See Section VII of the application for admission)
If you live outside of the United States and intend to complete an online academic program from your home country, be sure to view special requirements for international students.
- July 1st for fall admission.
- December 1st for spring admission.
- April 1st for summer admission.
For more information on the admission and application process, please contact our Online Learning Enrollment Counselor at 800.871.8635 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may transfer up to six credit hours of graduate coursework from any regionally accredited university, pending department approval.
If you have questions about transferring credit, contact our Online Learning Enrollment Counselor at 800.871.8635 or by email, email@example.com.