Master of Education in Special Education
Concentration in Moderate and Severe Disabilities
The minimum requirements for admission is a bachelor's degree or its equivalent. Anyone seeking admission to the Graduate School, University of Louisville, for purposes of pursuing the Master of Education in Special Education for the Moderate and Severe Disabilities Concentration must provide the following:
- Transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work completed
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who can speak to the applicants academic or professional capabilities
- A personal statement of no more than 500 words, along with the Personal Statement Cover Sheet [PDF].
- Minimum combined score of 800 on the General Test Section of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Teaching certificate or statement of eligibility
- Complete application for admission
to the Graduate School, University of Louisville
- $60 application fee, check or money order made payable to the University of Louisville
If you live outside of the United States and intend to complete an online academic program from your home country, be sure to view special requirements for international students.
For more information on the admission and application process, please contact our Online Learning Enrollment Counselor at 800.871.8635 or by email, email@example.com