Master of Education in Special Education
Concentration in Assistive Technology - 100% Online
In addition to completing the application for admission and paying the $60 non-refundable application fee, applicants to the University of Louisville, Graduate School, for the purpose of pursuing the Master of Education in Special Education with a concentration in Assistive Technology must provide:
- Bachelor’s degree earned from a regionally accredited institution
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work
- 2.75 cumulative grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale
- Two letters of recommendation (link to recommendation form are provided in the application)
- A personal statement of 250-500 words, along with the Personal Statement Cover Sheet [PDF].
- GRE – verbal score of 147 and quantitative score of 142
- Signed form - Professional Code of Ethics and Technology Agreement [PDF]
- Prerequisite – EDSP 540 Introduction to Exceptional Children (or its equivalent)
- TOEFL is required of all foreign students from countries in which English is not the native language. Students holding a baccalaureate or advanced degree from a regionally accredited institution in the U.S. are exempt from this requirement
If you live outside of the United States and intend to complete an online academic program from your home country, be sure to view special requirements for international students.
The application deadlines are July 1 (fall), December 1 (spring), and April 1 (summer).
For more information on the admission and application process, please contact our Online Learning Enrollment Counselor at 800.871.8635 or by email, email@example.com.