Master of Engineering in Engineering Management
100% Online Degree
We prepare engineering managers for a new world!
Next Info Session
July 24 at 12 p.m. - RSVP
Advance your career and increase your earning potential with a 100% online Master of Engineering in Engineering Management (MEEM) from J.B. Speed School of Engineering at University of Louisville.
The online master’s degree in engineering management is designed for experienced professionals who have earned a bachelor’s degree in engineering or related scientific areas* and want to develop superior skills in managing engineering projects, products and services. The program is comprised of 30 credit hours (10 courses) and builds upon the mathematical and analytical expertise gained from prior engineering education and/or professional experience.
The MEEM degree is the top choice for engineering management education among large employers nationwide and abroad, as it can provide graduates opportunities to move into managerial positions and increase their earnings.
Earn a Master's in Engineering Management and learn how to take charge of engineering projects. Acquire the proper credentials and knowledge to play an active role in the development of your organization’s structure and operations modernization. Make a positive impact in your profession and leave a meaningful print on the world.
Several valuable elements set our program apart from other engineering management degrees:
- Convenient 100% online delivery
- Six-week courses – accelerated format
- Open to international students
- No requirement to come on campus
- No set time for class meetings
- No thesis requirement
- No GRE requirement
- Five starts per year with Fall, Spring or Summer admissions available
- Networking opportunities with peers across the globe
Note: International students will not be issued a U.S. visa if admitted to the MEEM online program, since there are no campus attendance requirements.
All courses in the program are taught 100% online, allowing you to attain an engineering management degree from the comfort of your home and at any time convenient for you, regardless of your current location – working or living in the U.S. or any other location in the world.
Why choose Online Learning at UofL?
- Learn from faculty with distinguished academic credentials, industry experience and a strong commitment to applied research
- Earn your degree in as little as two years (24 months)
- Transfer up to six (6) credit hours from another graduate engineering program at UofL or from a regionally accredited institution (subject to department approval)