Tuition & Financial Aid
Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership and Learning
Healthcare Leadership [Flex/Set Pace]
Online Degree Tuition
At the University of Louisville, the tuition for online programs is the same for both in-state and out-of-state online students.
|Undergraduate online course||$539 per credit hour|
|Active-duty* service members and Coast Guard members||$250 per credit hour (see our Military Tuition Discounts page for more information).|
|Qualifying members of the Reserve Component and National Guard eligible for Title X (Federal) TA||May be eligible for $250 per credit hour tuition assistance rate.|
*Active-Duty is defined as on orders for 180 days or more.
The tuition rates above apply only to online courses and may be different than, or in addition to, tuition costs for other non-online courses you may be taking. If you're receiving a tuition scholarship, please check the monetary value to determine whether the cost of online courses is covered.
Tuition and fees are subject to change at any time without prior notice. The summary on this page is intended to provide a quick reference for students. For more information and updates, visit the UofL Bursar's page.
LiveText - user license:
A cost of $139 (one-time charge) is assessed for the use of the ePortfolio LiveText – a web-based software application designed to aid in the development of portfolios, course assignments and standards or outcome-based projects. LiveText allows you, your instructors, and your peers to collaborate on classroom assignments as well as track your progress on meeting program outcomes. The user license is good for 5 years.
Financial aid is available for all online students who qualify. Please work with the Financial Aid office and with your success coach to determine eligibility.
- Tuition and fees for flex pace online students are non-refundable once the students begins a course.
- Tuition and fees for set pace online students follow the standard tuition and payment policies.
Here are the steps for all first-time financial aid applicants:
- Assemble your tax and asset information, such as your W2s and 1040s.
- Go to www.fafsa.gov to file your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) form. You are encouraged to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool within the FAFSA to transmit your tax information directly from the IRS to your FAFSA. Be sure to apply for your PIN during the FAFSA filing process. Use the PIN to electronically sign your FAFSA. (Our FAFSA school code is 001999.)
- Once your FAFSA if processed by the U.S. Department of Education, you will receive a Student Aid Report (SAR). If you filed electronically, the SAR will be sent to you via email. If you filed by paper or did not provide an email address, the SAR will be sent to you by mail.
- Review the SAR for comments and incorrect information. If accurate, keep the SAR for your records. If you find any errors, you can correct this by returning the paper SAR or by making corrections to a processed FAFSA online.
For any questions you have about the financial aid process, visit the financial aid web page or contact a financial aid counselor:
- Questions about Flex Pace? Contact Toya Bailey at 502.852.7750 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions about Set Pace? Contact 502.852.5511.
UofL’s Office of Student Financial Aid is available to answer any questions you have about the financial aid process.