Franchise Management Certificate
Own your future. Discover the franchise know-how.
Offered 100% online from the College of Business at the University of Louisville, this one-of-a-kind certificate program is designed to deliver critical insights and practical knowledge around the fundamentals and core skills of franchise management, empowering you to embrace your full potential and succeed as a franchise owner.
Regardless of whether you’re just getting started as a franchisee or looking to expand an already growing enterprise, this certificate will enrich your franchise management knowledge through courses in franchise law, human resources management, finance, strategic planning and more.
- Develop skills and knowledge needed to acquire, run and grow a franchise business with courses designed in partnership with industry executives
- Learn from instructors with extensive experience in the industry
- Connect and network with other franchise professionals across the industry
- Finish in as little as 30 weeks with 5-week terms
- Learn on your own time and in your own space—100% online format gives you 24/7 access to classroom and course materials and enables you to complete the program anywhere you have an internet connection
- Get a jump start on your MBA—100% of credits earned in the certificate program apply to completion of your UofL MBA (you must apply separately to the MBA)
Franchise ownership is a viable pathway to entrepreneurship. According to recent statistics from the International Franchise Association (IFA), the franchising industry has more than 740,000 franchise operations in the United States, employs nearly 8 million workers, and contributes more than $400 billion to the gross domestic product. The franchise industry is outpacing growth of the overall economy and is projected to grow even more in coming years.
Franchise opportunities are available across many industries including food, hospitality, automotive, education, health, home services, retail and more. By completing this program, you will develop the expertise needed to start your own franchise business, expand your current enterprise, or positon yourself for a leadership role in a franchise organization.
Opportunities for career growth in franchise management are endless. Reach out for more information today to find out how UofL Online can help you take the first step.