How Much Will I Pay?
$539 per credit hour
$250 active duty military rate per credit hour
Tuition & Aid
Tuition rate does not include costs associated with a specific course or program, such as textbooks. Tuition and fees are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- Enhance your skills and build expertise in leadership, coaching, workforce development, project management and diversity.
- Graduate with your bachelor’s degree in as little as three intensive semesters.
- Take courses in shorter 8-week terms.
- Join a community of talented and intelligent working professionals just like you, supported by excellent faculty and staff.
- Access classes, assignments, learning tools and library resources 100% online.
- Customize your degree with a specialized track in:
"I had been passed over for promotions because I didn't have a degree. What I realized is that it's so applicable to everything I do, and everything I've been doing for 30 years."
Online BSOLL Graduate
You may complete all general education requirements online at UofL, or you may transfer credits from any regionally accredited university to fulfill these requirements. Students who have been enrolled at a KCTCS school and have fulfilled all general education requirements can have them transferred in their entirety and may begin immediately with online upper level coursework at UofL. UofL Academic Advisers are available to assist with your degree planning.
Credit for Prior Learning
In the first online core course, LEAD 300
Prior Learning Assessment, students evaluate and document their learning from work experiences, existing course credits and associate degrees, technical and specialized training to receive credit for the specialization. They may earn up to 48 credit hours in the specialization component at no cost (equivalent of up to 16 courses). Students then proceed to the remaining courses in the designated track.
Our students come from various industries including health care, military, business, government, public, private and not-for-profit service and education organizations. Interacting with and learning from a diverse group of professionals will provide you with a rich experience in and out of the classroom and will enhance your resource and support network.
The OLL program intentionally builds on and awards you college credit for your working experience, making it easier than ever to find career growth through education. Graduates of this program are employed in leadership roles, training development, instructional design, human resource and workforce development across various industries including health care, military, business, government, public, private and not-for-profit service and education organizations.
Steps to Apply
- Complete undergraduate application
- Submit application fee of $25
- Order official college transcripts from all previous institutions
Note: Electronic transcripts are only accepted directly from the institution(s). Please have electronic transcripts sent to email@example.com.
- Completed undergraduate application
- $25 non-refundable application fee
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.25 to be admitted in good standing (applicants with a 2.0 - 2.24 GPA may inquire about conditional admission)
- Official transcripts for all college credits earned at a regionally accredited institution
If you do not meet all requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your qualifications for admission.
Additional Program Requirements
Applicants applying for admission to Organizational Leadership and Learning must meet the following criteria, in addition to the admission standards listed above.
- Prior extensive and documented work experience, or equivalent experiences as determined by the program faculty, or technical coursework in a training area or occupation is required.
- For the BS in Organizational Leadership and Learning with a track in Career and Technical Education, the applicant must be a certified vocational teacher. A minimum of 2,000 hours of supervised work experience in the occupation to be taught is required.
Start Your Application
If this education opportunity matches your needs and goals, contact us today and we’ll help you get started on the path to success!
The set of questions and answers outlined below can help you learn more about our program, delivery method, application and admission process, financial aid options and how to succeed as an online student at UofL.
Can I enroll in the program if I still have General Education courses to complete?
Yes, as long as you have been admitted to the College of Education & Human Development and the Organizational Leadership and Learning degree program. The academic counselor will work with you to identify the necessary courses and options.
Will I pay UofL tuition for the credits I am awarded from my work experience and/or military/industry training?
No, you will earn those credits free of charge! In other words, by completing the LEAD 300 Prior Learning Assessment course (which is a 3-credit hour class at normal tuition cost), and submitting a completed portfolio in which you will document and validate your work experience (i.e., on-the-job training, professional development, etc.) and/or military and /or industry training; you will be credited (based upon Committee decision), at NO cost, up to 48 credit hours.
Is the major track mandatory?
Yes. One of the requirements for graduation is satisfactory completion of the courses within the major track. Admitted students will receive a program sheet that outlines academic and exit requirements.
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership and Learning degree, can I pursue my master’s in another field?
Yes. Some graduates of the BSOLL degree continue their education and receive their Master's in Human Resources and Organizational Development, Communications and many other fields. The graduate program you are seeking will be the determining factor due to varied requirements.
For more information, please contact our Online Learning Enrollment Counselor at 800.871.8635 or by email, email@example.com.