Bachelor of Arts in Women’s, Gender and Sexuality Studies
To be admitted to the University of Louisville, students must meet the following requirements:
Completed undergraduate application
- $25 non-refundable application fee
- Graduation from an accredited high school
- Grade Point Average of 2.5 or higher, have a GED or equivalent by petition (for example, home school educations)
- Completion of pre-college curriculum
- Composite ACT score of 20 or higher
Students may transfer up to 60 hours from a community college and up to 90 hours from a regionally accredited 4-year college. Transfer applicants must have a minimum college GPA of 2.5 to be admitted in good standing.
If you have questions about transferring credits, contact an Online Learning Enrollment Counselor at 800.871.8635 or by email, email@example.com.
Preferred Application Deadlines
- Fall Term: Apply by August 1
- Spring Term: Apply by December 1
- Summer Term: Apply by April 1
Note: Applicants are encouraged to work on and submit their complete application well in advance of the preferred deadline, as obtaining transcripts, test scores and other materials may take more time. Applications submitted or completed after the preferred deadline will be considered on a case-by-case basis for the next available start/term.
For more information on the admission and application process, please contact our Online Learning Enrollment Counselor at 800.871.8635 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Request More Info Start Your Application