Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
To be admitted to the University of Louisville, students must meet the following requirements:
Completed undergraduate application
- $25 non-refundable application fee
- Graduation from an accredited high school
- Grade Point Average of 2.5 or higher, have a GED or equivalent by petition (for example, home school educations)
- Completion of pre-college curriculum
- Composite ACT score of 20 or higher
To be admitted to the B.A. in Sociology, students must complete Sociology 301 (or an approved equivalent) with a grade of C or better.
Students may transfer up to 60 hours from a 2-year or community college and up to 90 hours from a regionally accredited 4-year college. Transfer applicants must have a minimum college GPA of 2.5 to be admitted in good standing.
If you have questions about transferring credits, contact an Online Learning Enrollment Counselor at 800.871.8635 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fall Term: Apply by August 1st
- Spring Term: Apply by December 1st
- Summer Term: Apply by April 1st
Request More Info Start Your Application