University of Louisville Online Programs
Raising a family? Working full-time? Looking to return to school after a long absence?
Online degree programs at the University of Louisville can help you get on track to reach your educational and professional goals. You may choose to finish your bachelor’s degree completely online and acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to start a new career or secure your current position. Or, you may choose to advance your education in order to pursue a leadership position, develop superior competencies in your profession or expand your knowledge into new areas by earning a graduate degree or completing a graduate certificate or endorsement program.
No matter what your goals are, we are happy and honored to be your education provider of choice.
Get Started Today!
Choose an online program that best fits your career path and prepare to stand out in your organization, achieve your goals and inspire others around you to succeed.
Undergraduate Degree Programs
- RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership and Learning
- Healthcare Leadership (Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership and Learning) - Competency-Based Education (CBE) Track
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication
- Bachelor of Science in Communication
Graduate Degree Programs
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Social Work
- Master of Science in Human Resources and Organization Development
- Master of Engineering in Engineering Management
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering
- Master of Science in Computer Science
- Master of Education in Special Education
- Master of Arts in Higher Education Administration
- Master of Education (Teaching and Learning)
- Graduate Certificate in Autism and Applied Behavior Analysis
- Graduate Certificate in Data Science
- Graduate Certificate in Cybersecurity
- Graduate Certificate in Structural Engineering
- Graduate Certificate in Transportation Engineering
- Classroom Reading Endorsement (P-12)
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Endorsement (P-12)
- Instructional Technology Endorsement (P-12)
Online Learning at UofL
- Courses are delivered online in a flexible and user-friendly format
- Students can transfer credits from another regionally accredited institution
- Tuition is competitive and comparable with other similar institutions
- Faculty possess distinguished academic credentials and industry experience
- Curriculum reflects the university’s strong commitment to applied research
- Programs can be completed in as little as 15-24 months (where applicable)
- Students have the opportunity to interact with peers and other learners across the globe
- Financial aid is available to all students who qualify
- Tuition assistance is available for active-duty military and veterans*
Get Started Now!
We look forward to welcoming you as an online student at UofL.