OCMu - 2012 Online Strategy 2/21/12
Find out what you should be doing or considering in 2012.
Feb 21, 2012
from 02:00 pm to 03:30 pm
|Where||Ekstrom Library W-104|
|Contact Name||Jeff Rushton|
|Add event to calendar||
- SEO - how Google Plus can help or hurt you
- SEM - marketing online is only getting better
- Social strategy - where to go, avoid and look into
- Blogging - what you don't know, is hurting you
- Your website - what you should be doing this year
The session is one hour, with 30-minutes of optional Q&A after.
No RSVP required. If you would like to log in through a Google Hangout, please contact me.
Download presentation (Powerpoint, pptx)
Infographics, Data & Studies