Red7e - Request a custom print project
Please fill in all requested information that pertains to your project in the form below.
Creative/marketing submissions requirements
- Requests should be submitted at least 60 days prior to deadline (e.g. date you must have final product delivered) *
- Approved copy and photos (if applicable) must be included with your project request submission
- If the requirements are not met, OCM and Red7e reserve the right to push incomplete requests behind requests that meet all requirements. This may mean adjustments to your deadline.
For reprints with no changes, please email Julianne Waldron at email@example.com. You will need to provide the following information:
- Name of the print job/project name
- Print job # located on the print receipt from Print Services or the piece itself located under the UofL logo
- Approximate date of the previous printing (if you have it)
- And a printed sample for reference
- Date needed by
Please send all supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in your subject the project name and your name.
Red7e will contact you if further detail is required which may include a phone or meeting request.