What HNC Provides
- Primary Health Care Services
- Annual, School, Sports, Camp Physical Exams
- Management of chronic illnesses such as asthma, diabetes and hypertension
- Preventive health care such smoking cessation, weight management, diet counseling, stress management
- Health screening exams such as breast exams, immunizations and pap smears
- Case Management
- Family planning
- Parenting training
- Community Outreach: Health Promotion and Health Education
- Increase access to personalized, quality primary health care services
- Conduct community health promotion
- Provide clinical learning experiences for health care students.
- Discover new, more effective ways to provide quality care to the Harambee population.
- Influence policy that will improve health care for the Harambee population
- Discover & disseminate knowledge to relevant constituents of the local, state and national health care system