Tim Crawford, PhD, MPH
- Assistant Professor
Crawford TN, Sanderson WT, Thornton, A (2013). Impact of Poor Retention in HIV Medical Care on Time to Viral Suppression. Journal of the International Association of Providers of AIDS Care. DOI: 10.1177/2325957413491431.
Crawford TN, Sanderson W, Breheny P, Fleming S, Thornton A. (2013). The Impact of non-HIV Related Co-Morbidities on Retention to HIV Medical Care: Does Retention Improve over Time? Journal of AIDS and Behavior. DOI: 10.1007/s10461-013-0524-y.
Myint T, Anderson AM, Sanchez A, Farabi A, Hage C, Baddley JW, Jhaveri M, Greenberg RN, Bamberger DM, Crawford TN, Wheat J. (2013). Multicenter Outcomes Series of Histoplasmosis in Patients with HIV/AIDS and Factors Associated with Relapse. Medicine.
Coker AL, Follingstad D, Garcia LS, Williams CM, Crawford TN, Bush HM. (2012). Association of Intimate Partner Violence and Childhood Sexual Abuse with Cancer-Related Well-Being in Women. Journal of Women’s Health. 21:1180-1188.
Coker AL, Garcia LS, Williams CM, Crawford TN, Clear ER, McFarlane J, Ferguson JE. (2012). Universal psychosocial screening and adverse pregnancy outcomes in an academic obstetric clinic. Obstetrics and Gynecology. 119(6): 1180-9.
Coker AL, Smith PH, Whitaker DJ, Le B, Crawford TN, Flerx VC. (2012). Effect of an In-Clinic IPV Advocate Intervention to Increase Help Seeking, Reduce Violence, and Improve Well-Being. Violence Against Women. 18(1):118-31.
Crawford T, Caldwell G, Bush HM, Browning S, Thornton A. (2012). Foreign Born Status and HIV/AIDS: A Comparative Analysis of HIV/AIDS Characteristics Among Foreign and U.S. Born Individuals. Journal of Immigrant and Minority Health. 14 (1): 82-88.
Crawford TN. The Continuum of HIV Care among Kentuckians Living with HIV Disease, 2009. Kentucky Public Health Association Conference. Louisville, KY. March 28, 2013.
Crawford TN. Evaluating Retention in HIV Medical Care and its Impact on the Health Outcomes of Individuals Living with HIV. College of Public Health Doctoral Seminar. CPH 786. Invited. October 19, 2012.
Crawford TN. The Epidemiology of HIV/AIDS in Kentucky: An Overview of the Integrated Epidemiologic Profile. Kentucky Conference on HIV/AIDS and Viral Hepatitis. Lexington, KY. August 15, 2012.
Crawford TN. The Impact of HIV/AIDS among Foreign Born Individuals. Kentucky Conference on HIV/AIDS and Viral Hepatitis. Lexington, KY. August 14, 2012.
- 2012: PhD in Biostatistics & Epidemiology, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY
- 2009: Master's in Public Health in Epidemiology, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY
- 2007: Bachelor's of Science in Microbiology, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN
Honors & Awards
- Delta Omega - Beta Gamma Chapter (Honorary Public Health Society) - Inducted 2013
- College of Public Health's Research Day Symposium - 3rd place Poster Presentation, 2012
- College of Public Health's Research Day Symposium - Outstanding Poster Presentation, 2010
- Service Award (College of Public Health Graduation Awards), University of Kentucky, 2009
- Lyman T. Johnson Scholarship Recipient, 2007-2009
- National Math and Science Grant Recipient, 2007
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars, 2004-2007
- African American Achiever Scholar, 2003-2007