Kay T. Roberts, EdD, MSN, FNP-BC, FAAN
- Nursing Director, Harambee Nursing Center
- (502) 852-8396
Roberts, K., & Hayes, G. (2006). The Harambee Nursing Center: A Community Based Academic Nursing Center, Kentucky Nurse, October, pp.4-5.
Roberts, K, Hayes, G., & Fischer, D. (2006). “A Community-as- Partner Model To Increasing Access to Integrated Mental Health Services in Vulnerable Populations”. National Nursing Center Consortium Annual Conference, October 2006, Del Ray Beach, Florida.
Robinson, K., Roberts, K., Stewart, C., & Hayes, G. Integrated mental health in vulnerable populations. Podium presentation at the Tenth Annual Advanced Practice Conference:Comorbidity in Psychiatric Nursing Practice, March 3, 2006, Louisville, KY.
- EdD in Higher Education Administration - Indiana University
- Family Nurse Practitioner, Post Masters Option - University of Kentucky
- Master of Arts in Secondary Education - University of Evansville
- Master of Science in Nursing - University of Evansville
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - University of Evansville
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing interventions to influence the genetic/ environment interaction in hypertension in African-Americans
- Nursing Centers and Patient Outcomes