Paul R. Clark, PhD, RN, MA
- Assistant Professor
*Baker, K.M., Clark, P., Henderson, D., Wolf, L., Carman, M., Manton, A., Zavotsky, K. (2014). Identifying the differences between quality improvement, evidence-based practice, and original research. Journal of Emergency Nursing, 40(2), 195-197.
Clark, P. (2010). An emergency department patient's perception of safety. (Doctoral Dissertation).
*Clark, P., Parsons, M., Payne, L., Garcia, S., Reimer, A., Golightly-Jenkins, C. (2009). Impacting patient safety through the health workplace journey. Critical Care Nurse Quarterly 32(4), 305-313.
*Clark, P. (2009). Teamwork: Building Healthier Workplaces and Providing Safer Patient Care. Critical Care Nurse Quarterly 32(3), 221-231.
- 2010: PhD in Nursing, University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, TX
- 2006: MS in Nursing Administration/Community Health, University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, TX
- 1999: BS in Nursing, St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO
- 1997: MA in Theology, Washington Theological Union, Washington, DC
- 1989: BA in Biology, St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO