Patricia S. Martin, MSN, RN
- Assistant Professor
- Coordinator, RN-BSN Program
- (502) 852-8399
Abstracts and Presentations
“Critical Analysis in Nursing Case Management”. K. Black, D. Chlebowy, V. Hines-Martin, P. Martin, H. Mitchell, K. Singleton, & M.P. Wall; poster presented at i2a Institute: Developing Critical Thinkers; May 2011: University of Louisville.
“Student and Agency Evaluations”. P. Martin; presented at the School of Nursing Faculty Orientation; Jan. 2011: University of Louisville.
“Health Promotion for Families of Vietnam Veterans”. P. Martin; presented at the Associates of Vietnam Veterans of America National Leadership Conference; July 2009: Louisville, Kentucky.
“Implementing the Paul Elder Model Into Clinical Nursing Courses”. P. Martin; presented at the Inaugural i2a Institute: Developing Critical Thinkers: May 2009: University of Louisville.
“Teaching for Deeper Learning in Clinical Settings”. Payette, P., Burns, V., & P. Martin, presented at Delphi Lunch and Learn; Nov. 2009: University of Louisville.
2010: Internal Grant for Implementation of I2A Critical Thinking Initiative, University of Louisville. Marianne Hutti, PhD, ARNP (Chair), Ermalynn Kiehl, PhD, ARNP, CNS (facilitator), Pat Martin, MSN, RN (facilitator), Said Abusalem, PhD, Glenda Adams, MSN, ARNP, Karen P. Black, MSN, PhDc, RN, Diane Chlebowy, PhD, RN, Peggy El-Mallakh, PhD, RN, Sandra Harshfield, MSN, ARNP, Carlee Lehna, PhD, RN, Heather Mitchell, MSN, RN, Heather Owens, MSN, RN, Diane Riff, MS, RN, Virginia Seno, PhD, RN, Karen Singleton, MSN, RN, Mary Pat Wall, PhD, RN, RN,
2008, Mary Patricia Wall, PhD, RN, Karen P. Black, MSN, PhDc, RN, Diane Chloebowy, PhD, RN, Vicki Hines-Martin, PhD, RN, Patricia Martin, MSN, RN, and Karen Singleton, MSN, RN, University of Louisville, internal Ideas to Action (I2A) SUN grant.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Bellarmine University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - University of Kentucky
- Community Health Nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
Honors & Awards
- 2009: Delphi Center for Teaching and Learning, Faculty Favorite Award
- 2008: Delphi Center for Teaching and Learning, Nominee for Faculty Favorite Award
- 2007: Ruth Voignier Excellence in Teaching Award
- 2005: Barbara Davis Advocacy Award
- 2005: Metroversity Award Nominee
- American Nurses Association
- Kentucky Nurses Association
- Sigma Theta Tau, Iota Zeta Chapter
- Association of Community Health Nursing Educators