Fawwaz Alaloul, PhD
- Assistant Professor
Areas of Research:
- Quality of life
- Lived experience of cancer patients
- Psychometric properties of quantitative instruments
2009: Hashemite University, "Quality of life of Jordanian patient with Congestive Heart Failure"
2005: Graduate Student Incentive Program Awad for nationally competitive fellowships, University of Kentucky.
2004: Oncology Nursing society grant for study "Quality of life of Jordanians post-Hematopoietic Stem Cell transplantation"
2004: Award of Delta Psi chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International for study titled "Quality of life of Jordanians post-Hematopoietic Stem Cell transplantation"
- 2006: PhD in Nursing, University of Kentucky College of Nursing
- 2007: Masters in Public Health, University of Kentucky, College of Public Health
- 1995: Masters in Nursing, Clinical Nurse Specialist, University of Pennsylvania, College of Nursing
- 1992: BSN, University of Jordan, Faculty of Nursing
- Oncology Nursing Society
- Sigma Theta Tau Society
- Southern Nursing Research Society
- Jordanian Nurses Association