Orientation Agenda - Summer/Fall 2014
Student Activities Center, Floyd Theater
Orientation will be one full day with check-in beginning at 8:00 am.
- Tell me about academic culture on campus
- Beyond the classroom: Making campus connections
- Developing a Flight Plan
- Where can I find academic support?
- Pick-one sessions
- University Health Services
- Student Services
- Financial Aid
- Lunch and Resource Fair
- Campus Tour (walking) and Program Check-Out
- Advising for A&S majors at Gardiner Hall and Education majors at the College of Education.