Become an SOSer
The Student Orientation Staff is looking for qualified students to help complete our dynamic team for 2021!
Being an SOSer is a great way to grow personally and professionally while helping new students transition to UofL through Orientation! As an SOSer, you will mentor and guide new students through the ins and outs of life as a Louisville Cardinal. This position is also a great way to make connections to campus. If you want to be a leader on campus and wear the coveted red polo, apply online to be on our team. Create your mark, leave your legacy, become an SOSer!
***Note: a decision has not been made by the University on the format of summer orientation 2020 in regards to on-campus or virtual programming. Please read all position descriptions and application requirements carefully.
- Step 1: Attend a Virtual Interest Session. Interest sessions are not required, but they are recommended.
- Monday, January 11 @ TBD. Registration link coming soon!
- All Peer Mentor Groups:
- Thursday, January 14 @ 12 p.m. EST. Registration link coming soon!
- Wednesday, January 20 @ 12 p.m. EST Registration link coming soon!
- Step 2: Read the position description to ensure you meet the requirements and can commit to the position responsibilities if selected.
If you have any questions, please email Ariel Moore at email@example.com or call 502.852.7276.