Application for Language Credits

After enrolling in and completing the language course you placed into, you may apply for credit for courses First, you need to enroll in (and then complete) the course you placed into.  At the end of the semester, you need to apply for the credits by-passed by submitting an application for language creditsto your current language instructor.

If you took a language course some time ago and have not yet received credit for the courses tested out of, you can submit the form to the Department of Classical and Modern Languages, HUM 332.