Department of Classical & Modern Languages scholarships
The Department of Classical & Modern Languages sponsors several scholarships throughout the year for eligible students who are majoring or minoring in a foreign language. Applicants must attach a photocopy of current unofficial transcripts and should have a GPA of 3.0. Application dates and deadlines are announced in class (be sure to ask your instructor for information if you miss the announcement). During the application periods (but not before) Application forms can be picked up in the departmental office (Humanities room 332).
- World Scholars Program website
- The Modern Languages Fund Award website
- The Classical and Modern Languages Student Travel Awards website
- The Richard B. and Constance L. Lewis Educational Scholarship website
- Mary Jo Fink Award website
- Graduate Teaching Assistantship website