by d0stot01 — last modified Mar 11, 2008 01:43 PM
- Baxter2_01.jpg — by d0stot01 — last modified Mar 13, 2008 12:21 PM
- The Center for Lung Biology is a group of research oriented laboratories in the Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Disorders Medicine. Their mission is to study important questions about diseases of the lung and airways by applying innovative methods of cellular and molecular biology. The Center for Lung Biology located on the second floor of Donald Baxter I building.
- Jerry Yu, Ph.D., Professor of Medicine — by d0stot01 — last modified Mar 31, 2010 10:31 AM
- Igor Zelko, Ph.D., Assistant Professor — by d0stot01 — last modified Mar 31, 2010 10:21 AM
- Rodney J. Folz, M.D., Ph.D. — by d0stot01 — last modified Feb 14, 2011 07:28 AM