Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does the program sponsor J1 or H1 Visas?
We only consider J1 Visas.
2. What are the application requirements?
Applicants are required to apply via Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Their application on ERAS must include the following: ERAS application, CV, Personal Statement, three (3) Letters of Recommendation, United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) Scores, and an Official Medical School Transcript.
3. Does the program require a strong research background of its applicants?
4. Does the program have any cut off for the USMLE scores?
5. What percent of current fellows completed their residency at the University of Louisville?
11% of our current fellows completed their residency at the University of Louisville.
6. Does the program take part in the Match?
7. Does the program offer pre-Match?