Mock Interview Location
Your mock interview will be held on the U of L Health Sciences Center Campus in downtown Louisville. Please report to the Abell Administration Building at 323 E. Chestnut Street (between Floyd & Preston Streets). It's two buildings over from Kosair Children's Hospital, heading east.
The Abell Administration Building is a tall yellow brick building that sits back from the street and faces Chestnut Street. You may enter from the side doors. The front doors remain locked.
Dr. David Wiegman's office is located in room 402 on the 4th floor. Dr. Jones office is located in room 502 on the 5th floor. Once your first interview is complete, then please report to the next floor for your second interview.
If you will be running late or having difficulty finding the location, please call Dr. Wiegman's office at 852-5184 or Dr. Jones office at 852-7159.
Restrooms and water fountains are located to your RIGHT on the 4th and 5th floors, when you step off the elevator.
Metered parking is available along Chestnut, Preston and Floyd Streets. You may also park in the Out-patient parking garage at Preston & Chestnut Street.
Please note: Allow yourself plenty of time to find parking and the Abell Administration Building.
From the North:
- Take I-65 South to Exit 136C, Jefferson Street Downtown.
- Stay in the left lane of the ramp for Brook Street.
- At the end of the ramp, follow Brook St. one block to East Market and turn right.
- Go one block to South Floyd Street and turn right.
- Continue four blocks south on South Floyd Street to reach the middle of the HSC campus.
From the East or West:
- Take I-64 or I-71 to I-65 South.
- Follow the directions above.
From the South:
- Take I-65 North to Exit 136A, Broadway/Chestnut Street. This ramp exits onto Brook Street.
- Continue north on Brook Street for two blocks.