We accept applications only via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). The following information must be included in your application to be considered complete. Applications that do not include this information will not be considered.
- ERAS Common Application Form*
- Personal Statement
- Dean’s Letter
- 3 letters of recommendation (minimum)
- Medical School Transcript
- USMLE/COMLEX Step I Score Report
- USMLE/COMLEX Step 2 Score Report (when available)
- USMLE/COMLEX Step 2 CS Score Report (when available)
- Recent Photograph (requested, not required)
For International Medical Graduates and International Applicants, please review the additional information required for your application.
*Candidates interested in Child Neurology are required to apply to the Child Neurology categorical program AND the Peds Prelim-Neurology program through ERAS.