The Department of Pediatrics fellowship programs afford our board-eligible residents the expertise and skills required for both the academic setting and the endeavors of research institutes, or to add a special area of expertise and interest to the practice of pediatric medicine.
We offer fellowship programs in the following pediatric subspecialties:
- Fellowship Coordinator: Nancy Farmer
- Phone: (502) 852-2807
- Fellowship Coordinator: Michele Morison
- Phone: (502) 852-3720
- Fellowship Coordinator: Wendy Hilton
- Phone: (502) 852-7364
- Fellowship Coordinator: Kay Jolly
- Phone: (502) 629-7212
- Fellowship Coordinator: Carol Hines
- Phone: (502) 852-3774
- Fellowship Coordinator: Denise Abels
- Phone: (502) 852-8470
To learn more or apply to one of these fellowships, visit the website specific to that program or contact the Fellowship Coordinator listed above.